Friday 29 August 2014

Happy Birthday Cao Lu! [30.08.2014]

Happy Birthday Cao Lu! [30.08.2014]

Happy Cao Lu Day everyone! Let's wish the Chinese queen of Fiestar a happy birthday! I will post some of favourite older Cao Lu pics below. I hope Cao Lu has another amazing year ahead of her and I cannot wait to see more of Cao Lu in the future.


Remember Cao Lu's Cat Song?
Cao Lu's Cat Song





If you have pictures, videos, or anything Cao Lu, please post it below! Also, feel free to leave her a birthday message. Have a Happy Cao Lu Day!

1 comment:

  1. Cao Lu, you have given me Hope. You brought new Meaning to my boring Life.

    Seeing you perform with that cute expressions of yours makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

    Also, That Happy birthday song you made? = PERFECTION. That would be my official Bday song from now on.

    Saranghaeyo, Cao Lu Unnie! <3

    ReplyDelete