Saturday 9 August 2014

Happy Birthday Hyemi! [2014]

Happy Birthday Hyemi! [2014]

Hyemi is turning 24 (American age) so let's wish her a happy birthday! Comment your birthday wishes in the comments below and I will send them to Hyemi via the Fiestar Fan Cafe. Also, let's take a look at some old pictures of her!


Here is an older picture of Hyemi when she first debuted with Fiestar about 2 years ago. This was when her hair was darker brown and she had no bangs.


Let's take a look at some things Hyemi has been doing since her birthday last year! Their hit song "I Don't Know" is still being played on my iPod every day!



Remember all the fun times watching Channel Fiestar last year? Thank you for working so hard on the show Hyemi! She was definitely a blast to watch.


We cannot forget about all the awesome social media photos that Hyemi took in the past year! Here are a few of my favourites. So cute! <3




Do you have a favourite picture of Hyemi? Send me a link to it below! Also, do not forget to comment your birthday wishes to Hyemi so I can send them to her!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hyemi, greetings from Portugal!

    you've so many fans (LET'S) and Fiestar is one of the best groups of 2012 and is one of the best girlsgroups in kpop industry who made top 30 in the ranking of best kpop girlsgroups.
    so don't worry Hyemi, Fiestar is a popular group, win in music programs is just a matter of time! you girls are talented and have a busy schedule! so i don't want to hear u girls saying that you're not popular ok? Fighting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sending Hyemi a birthday message. I will be sure to send it to her!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Hyemi!

    I'm one of your fans from America ^^ ! I hope you have an amazing day and that you stay healthy this year. Don't get sick okay? Promote well and always remember to keep a smile on your face! Also I really hope you do a solo song this year (perhaps even solo promotions on music shows?) !!!! Or maybe Fiestar can come to America? I'll be your fan always, no matter what you do. I hope that you succeed and make all your dreams come true. You worked hard and that's why we love you. Hyemi fighting!!!

    - Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet message to Hyemi! I will send it to her!

      Delete
  3. I love love love you and your voice Hyemi. You are so cute and I wish nothing but the best for your group since you can all sing since your comeback. I have been cheering for all 5 of you since debut and I'm glad you've never changed.

    XOXO Dani Orsa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a lovely birthday message to Hyemi. I will be sure to send it to her!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday Hyemi!!
    This is a very special day, congrats!!
    Greetings from Colombia <3

    ReplyDelete