Saturday 11 January 2014

How Many Calories Are Burned With FIESTAR Dances?

How Many Calories Are Burned With FIESTAR Dances?

[Fiestar Instragram - 01.01.2014]

Everyone loves food and we know that the Fiestar girls love to go out to eat and hang out. Cooking is also an activity these girls seem to love. According to Channel Fiestar Episode 7 (Part 1) Cao Lu really enjoys great food. How is she able to eat lots while still maintaining an amazing body and fitness?

Looking fit!

Let's take a look at how many calories can be burned by dancing!

According to Livestrong.com, a 125 pound person can burn around 6 calories a minute or 388 calories an hour dancing.

A 150 pound person can burn around 8 calories per minute or 450 calories per hour.

The dances to Fiestar's "Vista", "We Don't Stop", and "I Don't Know" last approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds each. 

This means:
A 125 lb person can burn around 21 calories per dance performance.
A 150 lb person can burn around 28 calories per dance performance.

I know this does not seem like much at all. A cheeseburger contains 300 calories. One piece of sushi contains approximately 120 calories. A chicken drumstick contains about 240 calories. Everything contains lots of calories! How do the Fiestar girls stay so fit!? If you think about it, one performance may not burn many calories but if you think about the amount of time and sweat that goes in practicing, then you can start to see how much calories dancing really burns. Kpop groups spend hours and long days perfecting these dances. Over time the calorie burns add up. Instead of deliberating about only burning 20-30 calories at a time you can start to think about burning hundreds and hundreds of calories per day. 

So... want to get active and stay fit? Learn a Fiestar dance! You do not have to be the best dancer to burn fat and those calories. Remember - practice practice practice. Then once you learn some basic moves you can take them with you wherever you go! Have fun!

Learn some "I Don't Know" dance moves!

4 comments:

  1. It's great that there's a way to both have fun and burn calories as well! Dancing is a hobby of many people, Fiestar dances sound like they should be more popular than they currently are, I think I might even take them up! Dancing is also an awesome way to bond with your friends, my group of friends and I can learn a Fiestar dance together and practice daily, and become fit like Cao Lu!
    Thanks for sharing this, Fiestar Gossip!

    - FC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it is definitely a great way to bond with friends too! I never even thought about that. Hopefully I can convert my dancer friends and family to Fiestar fans!

      Delete
  2. Vista and We dont stop helped me look less fat :) Dancing Vista and We Dont stop alternately for 1 hour a day made me look better than ever. Even my friends say that I lost weight. Thanks fiestar for making fun dances~!

    As usual, the rap breakdowns were the most tiring parts to dance to. I even sing when i dance so I could feel how hard it is to perform live in music shows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty easy to dance along with Fiestar songs they are so bubbly and catchy! I remember being at this Korean BBQ place in California they were playing one of their music videos and we couldn't help but bob our heads to the tune!

    ReplyDelete