Sunday 23 February 2014

25 Behind the Scene Pics of Fiestar's BINGO - Fan Cafe

25 Behind the Scene Pics of Fiestar's BINGO - Fan Cafe

Some of these pictures of the Fiestar girls are very funny! I cannot wait for more Fiestar's BINGO episodes to come out. I miss watching them have fun.

Cheska has a twin!?
Also the action figure with the afro is super hilarious!


I wonder what Yezi and Cheska are talking about.



Jei looks tired.

Cao Lu looks very tired!

Sleeping after a long day at the studio!

Haha Cheska <3







I think my dad has that same camcorder.

Cheer up Hyemi!

That's the spirit!




Loving Cheska's outfit!





Who else is excited for more video footage of the Fiestar members?

2 comments:

  1. Behind the scene pictures are always good to look at. It shows that they enjoy what they do. I like how 'cheeky' they look in the pictures, adds a sense of enjoyment to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with J Greig here, behind the scene pictures are great!
    All the girls are cute, I love it.
    Post more of these, I like to see what they do for their entertainment, they always seem to be doing something different every time!

    - Bennie

    ReplyDelete