Thursday 27 February 2014

ALL ABOARD WITH FIESTAR ~ Fashion Review

ALL ABOARD WITH FIESTAR ~ Fashion Review
By missnikole


On December 10th’s episode of MTV the Show the ladies were adorably dolled up in sailor suits. The tailored two piece of cropped jacket and pleated skirt featured alternating red and white striping that kept the overall look very simple, but still fun and flirty.


The tiny skirts were flowing and free to show off their pretty legs and the zipper detail on the tops gives a slight variation from the typical large round buttons we’re used to seeing on sailor costumes.


For an everyday look, I personally, in addition to the high waist skirt, the collar, and sneakers or flats, would substitute the top with a simple white V-neck and add thigh highs [because I’m obsessed with them O.O].




Would you wear this outfit as an everyday look? 
If so what other colors would you like it in?

Photo credits: SBS MTV

4 comments:

  1. It Would be better if they Chose another color. That looks pale or is it just the screenshot? They Haven't used Purple/viopet yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would love to see Fiestar in a purple outfit!

      Delete
  2. The outfits are cute, fun, and flirty, but I agree with SevPoots above, the colors clash badly with the background look. If the girls are supposed to resemble sailors, why are the guys dressed as band leaders or members?

    I would wear the outfit as an everyday look, definitely, but perhaps lengthen the skirt a little more: I would wish to change the color to a more attractive and brighter shade of red, or else a white and navy look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. online fashion outlets

    ReplyDelete