Sunday 9 February 2014

[SURVEY] Which Member Looks the Youngest (Maknae)?

Everyone at Fiestar Gossip was somewhat shocked when we realized the age differences between the Fiestar members because they all look so young and cute. So, we decided to do a survey to see who non-Fiestar fans thought was the youngest member of Fiestar. Shout-out to all of the OneHallyu members who participated in the poll!

Here is the picture that was shown.



Here are the results!
60% predicted that Cheska was the youngest while
0.5% guessed correctly that Yezi was the youngest!

These were definitely very interesting results! 


In order from OLDEST to YOUNGEST: [age as of Feb 2014]

Cao Lu - 26 years old

Jei - 24 years old

Linzy - 24 years old

Hyemi - 23 years old

Cheska - 21 years old

Yezi - 19 years old - Maknae

Honestly, all of these girls look quite young and pretty so I wouldn't have a clue if I had to pick the maknae myself. It was striking to me how 60% of the guesses went towards Cheska. I thought they would be more spread out. Jei and Cao Lu also don't look old to me so I would have thought they would have more votes. Yezi may not look like the youngest in this picture but if you watch some Channel Fiestar and see her personality, you may be able to tell. ;) Maybe the way Cheska had her hair up made her look the youngest?

Does Cheska look like the maknae to you? 
Why do you think Yezi did not seem like the maknae?
So many questions! I am curious to hear some thoughts. 
Let us know in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. At first, I also thought Cheska was the Maknae. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I honestly wouldn't have thought that their would be such an age difference looking at the pictures. I would have actually gone for Jei as the maknae though, I'd be well off, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have said Cheska myself she just have that particular babyface look more so than the rest of Fiestar. Yezi although she is the youngest she looks mature for her age. They all look beautiful and young. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I would have thought that Cheska and Jei would have been the youngest, due to their more babyish looking faces and less mature expressions. Yezi looks like the oldest for some reason; maybe the dyed hair ages her more than the others? The color is very light, and drains her complexion and overall look somewhat; she looks older and more drawn.

    ReplyDelete