Wednesday 2 July 2014

Fiestar "One More" DANCE PRACTICE [Naver Special]

Fiestar "One More" DANCE PRACTICE [Naver Special]

"One More" is such a great song with an amazing dance! I am a huge fan of dance practice videos so I am glad they decided to release one right away. Enjoy! Thanks to Naver for the special release!



What do you think of this dance? Personally I love it but there is no way I could remember the many moves in this dance. If any of you makes a dance cover, please send it to us!

4 comments:

  1. I Love it! It has the same level of Energy With We Dont Stop and Vista. If this was not a Sexy concept, I'm sure it would have a more Exhilirating Choreo!

    Too bad, I don't have a camera to do Dance covers though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good video of them practicing. There is no way I could the dancing in this song, much less dancing while trying to remember the lyrics to the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know to see how they get all their practicing done and dancing. Thanks for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good song and a good dance, thanks for posting the video.

    ReplyDelete