Tuesday 1 July 2014

FIESTAR "One More" Music Video!

FIESTAR "One More" Music Video!

Fiestar's 2014 comeback "One More" is finally here!



We want to know what everyone thinks about this long-awaited Fiestar comeback! Please show your Fiestar support by sending us any reactions you may have filmed or any reviews you have made or are going to make!

Also, if you have a quick moment, please fill out this quick questionnaire and send it to us via the contact form on the sidebar!

After watching Fiestar's "One More" MV...

Who was your favourite Fiestar member and why?

Which member stands out the least?

What did you like about the music video?

What did you dislike about the music video?

Do you like the concept or would you prefer a different concept?

Do you think this song will be a hit?

Rate "One More" out of 10.


3 comments:

  1. I think this has to be one of Fiestar's best songs. It is too catchy not to like it. I think Linzy would have to be my favorite (sorry!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the music video was pretty cool, I enjoyed it. I never saw another music video of theres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad music video, I give it a 7/10.

    ReplyDelete