Wednesday 9 July 2014

Instagram Pics - May 28 to June 22, 2014 [8 pics]

Instagram Pics - May 28 to June 22, 2014

This set of Fiestar Instagram pictures include three images from May and all of the Instagram images for June. Stay tuned for Fiestar's Instagram pictures from July 2014 (whenever they come out)!

Has anyone else ever noticed Linzy's
belly button piercing?

FIESTAR and IU! This brings back memories of "Sea of Moonlight"!


Linzy and Cao Lu with Park Shin-hye!

Nice hat Jei! I think Cao Lu wants it?

I am sure Cao Lu wants Jei's hat...

I knew Cao Lu wanted Jei's hat!



I am hoping Fiestar releases some Instagram pictures during their "One More" promotions! What kinds of Instagram photos are you hoping to see?

2 comments:

  1. Seem like some really nice decent pics. They take some pretty good looking pics if I had to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, a look into the lives of our Fiestar girls! Looks like they lead a pretty fun life, more than I do, haha! (I'd steal that hat to, just saying)

    ReplyDelete