Tuesday 7 January 2014

Hyemi's Hairstyle Changes

Hyemi's hair looks gorgeous! I am sure a lot of girls want her perfect long hair. Even I, a fan-boy, want hair like that!

I am not sure where this first hairstyle came from and I am not a huge fan of it but it is definitely a unique style. Anyone know anything about this hairstyle? (When she had it, etc)

Reminds me of a majestic lion's flowing mane.

This next hairstyle is quite fancy. I really like how it Hyemi look very elegant and mature. I would call it a seductive hairstyle!

Seductive.

Look into her eyes. Feel seduced?

 Her current hairstyle as of January 2014 is very cute. The lavish red joined with the hot bangs make her look as cute as a teddy bear. Who else wants to snuggle with this teddy bear?

Cute and Sexy at the same time.

Check out a couple more hairstyles here:

Rumor has it that Fiestar is planning a comeback sometime this month (January 2014). I really hope this is true! If so, do you think Hyemi will change her hairstyle or keep the blazing red bangs?

4 comments:

  1. i think the hyemi with the long mane hair is from their debut days! i think it was the concept photo for fiestar. :) you sound like a hyemi stan hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see! I sort of wish that there was some video of this hairstyle haha.

      Delete
  2. I really love her current hairstyle! It makes her look even more cute than before, I don't even know how that's possible! If Fiestar comes back this month, I really hope she keeps that hairstyle, I don't even know how you could beat it! Although she'll probably find a way to make her look even better, she always does.. doesn't she? ;)
    In my opinion Hyemi is probably the cutest one of the group, next to Cheska of course!

    - FC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Don't know hairstyle FTW. BOWS are killer material.

    ReplyDelete