Sunday 12 January 2014

10 "Winter Clothing" Images of FIESTAR!

10 "Winter Clothing" Images of FIESTAR!
 
Here is a compilation of the Fiestar girls in their winter clothing! Happy winter everybody! Also, most of these pics were from Channel Fiestar.
 
1. First off, this isn't an image but I love this Instagram video!
 
2.
Jei slurping noodles as fast as she can.

3.
Cheska looking warm and toasty during Christmas.

4.
Linzy looking cute!
 
5. 
Linzy <3

6.
"Girl number 6."
 
7.
Cao Lu as "girl number 5".
 
8.
Hyemi, Cao Lu, and Linzy looking very cold!
 
9.
Cao Lu and Cheska keeping warm.
 
10.
Linzy, Jei, and Hyemi ~ looking good!
 
I hope you enjoyed these pics! Have an idea for the next Fiestar image compilation?
Let us know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. They're all cute as ever! I love Linzy's hat, did they go to the United Kingdom? It looks like they had a cold winter, wherever they were! I think they should create a performance that's compatible with the winter and snow.

    - FC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually never realized Linzy was wearing a UK hat in Korea! Maybe I should send her a toque from Canada.

    ReplyDelete