Tuesday 21 January 2014

I DO Know Fiestar's "Special Clip" Outfit was AMAZING ~ Fashion Review

I DO Know Fiestar's "Special Clip" Outfit was AMAZING ~ Fashion Review


This classy outfit worn my the Fiestar members really stands out in my eyes. I adore how each member is unique and has her own different outfit. The simple colour scheme creates a seductive atmosphere which fits in perfectly with the theme of "I Don't Know". This amazing outfit really reveals how striking the Fiestar member's legs are! As a group they are able to blend together perfectly and perform as one. Let's take a look at each member's outfit.


Jei's outfit is definitely fit for a leader. The top part of the outfit reminds me of a heart. I really like the way the middle of the skirt layers so it looks like she is sporting two mini skirts. 

Jei looks like a true leader!

Linzy's outfit works very well. I appreciate how Linzy's hair matches with the dark colour of the skirt. The simple yet captivating design of the top half on the outfit adds that extra bit of elegance and style.

The top part of Linzy's outfit is very elegant!

Hyemi's outfit is probably the simplest outfit but has a sense of sexiness to it. She is showing some extra skin around her belly area and decides to cover up her legs a little with the high socks. This reminds me of a school-girl type style. The bow on her head adds that finishing touch to her already gorgeous hair.

The bow on Hyemi's head finishes off the amazing outfit.

Cheska's outfit is super cute! I find that you can tell a lot about Cheska's personality just by looking at this outfit. She seems like a fun, playful type of person who loves to enjoy singing and dancing. She is not afraid to voice her opinions. Definitely a great outfit choice!

You can tell Cheska has a fun personality!

Yezi looks stunning in this outfit! The skirt is very plain with only the straps and no frills around the bottom. The accessory that really stands out to me is the necklace on Yezi's neck. I wish there was a better image of this because it looks quite precious. This is a very simple design.

Notice Yezi's necklace?


Cao Lu's outfit is by far my favourite outfit out of all the girls. Her skirt stands out a lot because of the stripes and the belt accessory brings everything together. Her hair is quite appealing and for some reason reminds me of a black cat. Cao Lu looks cute, sexy, and playful all combined into one.

Cao Lu's outfit is my favourite!

Overall rating: 10/10!

Who's unique outfit appealed the most to you?



4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of their outfits a part from Jei's and Cao Lu's outfits. I agree with everything said about their outfits in your descriptions. My overall rating for the entire group would have to be an 8/10 as while I may not particularly care for them, all of them are wearing outfits I feel suit them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you thought the outfits suited the girls!

      Delete
  2. I Actually Agree with matthew. Jei and Cao lu have the best outfit in this MV. Hyemi too but the long sock thingy is blocking her sexiness. Give her Bow to Cao lu and she will be the Prettiest member in all kpop :)

    (Cao Lu/Hyemi Biased)

    ReplyDelete