Sunday 20 April 2014

Fiestar Members on an Airplane! (20 pics)

Fiestar Members on an Airplane! (20 pics)

Sometimes I wish I could ride on a private airplane with the Fiestar girls! Here are 20 pictures of the Fiestar members enjoying a fun and relaxing plane ride. I have more airplane pictures coming later in a part two because all of the images would not fit on one post. 

If you had to choose a Fiestar member to sit next to on a plane, who would you choose and why?

Credits: STARNEWS

The best airplane outfits ever!

Jei needs more MC jobs!







I wonder who that guy sitting in
 front of Cao Lu is haha.

Someone took a picture of Yezi
taking a picture!




Hyemi's hair is always so stunning!

Smiles and laughter all around!

Linzy's nails are so cute!







I definitely cannot choose which member I would want to sit next to on a plane! Who would you choose if you only had one choice?

1 comment: