Monday 28 April 2014

What if each member could create "One More" of themselves?

What if each member could create "One More" of themselves?

Fiestar recently held an interesting interview session with Naver, a Korean media outlet, where each member was asked what they would do if they could create, or clone, "One More" of themselves and do something other than be in Fiestar. Hopefully these answers will hold you over until the comeback!


Linzy said, “I want to travel a lot. I want to study hard and become a professor.”

Hyemi’s answer was, “I want to learn how to play an instrument. I really want to learn to play an instrument these days, but I don’t have the time. If there was one more of me I would focus all of my time on learning an instrument.”

Yezi replied, “I wish I had two bodies, so I can replace it when one of me gets sick.”

Cao Lu answered, “I want to return back to my school days and study harder especially learning English.”

Jei responded, “I want to travel. I really like traveling, and I’m really interested in it, but I haven’t had the chance to go anywhere since our debut. When we aren’t promoting, we are always practicing. I really want to travel. There are so many places I want to visit.”

~~~Sounds like being a Kpop star is hard work! Our mission here at Fiestar Gossip is to keep supporting these lovely ladies so thank you again for all the Fiestar love!

1 comment:

  1. those are some wonderful career plans! this is an interesting question too, nice to collect and share the girls' thoughts! we can learn so much about them from this. I liked Jei's response the most - exploring new places and getting a feel for them is an amazing experience. It's sad to know that she doesn't get to go to many places. Let's hope she gets the chance to, someday!

    ReplyDelete