Sunday 6 April 2014

Jei at a Nexen Baseball Game - 15 Pics

Jei at a Nexen Baseball Game - 15 Pics

It looks like Jei is a baseball fan! Fiestar recently performed "Vista" at a Nexen baseball game and tons of pictures were taken. It seems like most of the pictures taken were of Fiestar's leader Jei. I hope you enjoy these 15 adorable pictures of Jei! Pictures of the other members at the baseball game will be posted soon.


What a big smile! Jei always looks like she is having fun!

Jei looking like a true baseball player!






Perfect pitching form.


The perfect 90 degree angle pitch!


I am not too familiar with the Nexen Heroes but this mascot is pretty cool!






2 comments:

  1. In a lot of cases, artists or other celebs may fake enjoying a sport just to get publicity for it. She seemed to really enjoy it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love baseball games. I haven't been to one since I was little. This makes me want to go to a baseball game now because she seems to be enjoying it so much.

    ReplyDelete