Monday 7 April 2014

Jei Selfie and Cute Instagram Update [07.04.2014]

Jei Selfie and Cute Instagram Update [07.04.2014]

Two new pictures of Jei has been added to FIESTAR's Instagram already in the first week of April 2014! I am starting to think that Jei is the master at taking cute selfies. Also, if anyone can translate the Korean into English, I would be very happy. Thanks and enjoy the pictures.


{재이}만우절인거 지금알았...'-' 12분안에 거짓말을해야해..!!!!!!! 
여러분은 재밋는 거짓말 마니했어요?ㅋㅋ 나 좀 알려줭 #Fiestar

{재이}내사진이 사라져떠...
삭제하기 잘못누름.. 난..바보다
그래서 다시 원상복귀'-' #Fiestar

This picture of chubby Jei is so adorable! Jei looks so cute! Where can I get myself one of these awesome outfits!? This picture makes me want to snuggle up on her belly or give her a huge hug or something.


{재이}나 살쪘어요 배나왔당 통통ㅋ '-'#Fiestar
~~~
In which picture does Jei look more cute? In the perfect selfie or the adorable suit? I personally cannot decide! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of selfies, but Jei's took my breath away with her beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of selfies either but I liked these. Especially the one's in the outfit. It looks like she's wearing a bunny outfit without the bunny head on.

    ReplyDelete