Friday 7 March 2014

Cheska, Cho A and Way (from Crayon Pop)

Cheska, Cho A and Way (from Crayon Pop) [07.03.2014]

I came across this thread on the allkpop forums and it made me ponder some ideas. Cheska surely does look like the Crayon Pop twins Cho A and Way. 

Cheska (Fiestar)

Cho A (Crayon Pop)

Way (Crayon Pop)


I think Cheska looks like Way a little bit more than Cho A probably because of their hairstyles. If you look closely you can see the similarities between their eyebrows, eyes, mouths, and even noses. All three of them have such cute smiles! 

This poses an interesting question. What if Cheska, Cho A, and Way, created their own group? I mean who wouldn't adore three cute faces in a single group? These girls can sing and dance very well, Cheska could do some rapping, everything would go great! The only possible problem I can see is that these girls would only be able to do a cute concept but nothing else. As a member of Fiestar, Cheska can be a part of that intense hybrid hip hop style like in "We Don't Stop" or cute and sexy like in "I Don't Know". Honestly I cannot really see Cho A and Way act gangster-like. They kind of tried to be thugs in this "Bar Bar Bar" video but they still looked cute to me. We haven't seen a sexy or fierce concept with Crayon Pop yet. Maybe someone can prove me wrong? Let me know because I haven't been keeping up much with Crayon Pop lately.

Way

Cho A

What if Cheska replaced someone in Crayon Pop? I love Soyul's rapping parts but I believe Cheska would be able to do a better job at rapping in the group. Maybe replace Ellin or Gummi? I mean they are amazing but I don't see why they are really needed in the group to be honest. 

Truly I don't want Cheska to leave Fiestar whatsoever! This is all just hypothetical. Crayon Pop is also perfect and doesn't really need change. However, since Cheska looks so similar to Cho A and Way, would some switching around be beneficial to a group or member? We will probably never find out but it is fun to imagine!

Let us know any thoughts you may have!

2 comments:

  1. FIESTAR would be incomplete even if one of them will be removed. I Don't know, if I don't see Jei in a Live performance (even though I don't like her) I think there would be something missing

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure looks like them
    But sometimes I feel like Japanese and Chinese people all looks like each others
    I don't think she should replace one of the twins places..even if she looks like them but she still Cheska

    ReplyDelete