Wednesday 19 March 2014

[NEWS] Cheska Leaves FIESTAR

[NEWS] Cheska Leaves FIESTAR

This is sad news and came as a surprise. Unfortunately Cheska will be leaving Fiestar. It sounds like Cheska left on good terms and the decision was one she made herself. The rest of the Fiestar members will still be working hard and are supposed to be releasing a new album at the end of April.


Hopefully Cheska will keep on pursuing music! I am sure we will be hearing more about her in the future. Let us wish Cheska good luck. Fiestar will not be the same without her but we have to keep supporting the other 5 members!

Stay tuned for a new Fiestar Gossip project dedicated to the memories of Cheska and Fiestar. This will be a huge project!


1 comment:

  1. Shit. I'm browing the Official FB page of Fiestar for Pictures of Cheska while playing "head,shoulders, knees and toes".

    I'm crying bucketloads. I dont know, She isn't my Bias But she was always the happiest member together with cao lu. She's the only one fluent in englosh. What will happen to our Multi0national gorup? I'm scared if cao lu will be leaving too. Tsk

    I'll support them until I die. FIESTAR will always be 6 members for me. It's like I can't watch their comeback seing only five of them :(((

    ReplyDelete