Wednesday 26 March 2014

FIESTAR April 2014 Comeback UPDATE

FIESTAR April 2014 Comeback UPDATE [26.03.2014]

UPDATE: The comeback has been postponed due to the Sewol ferry accident. More info to come later.

SBS funE has released an update regarding Fiestar's April 2014 comeback. It sounds as if Fiestar will comeback on April 28th, 2014. There new song is supposedly called "One More". I cannot wait to hear a teaser! Also, I wonder what this song will be about! Any ideas?

SBS funE also released some high quality pictures of Fiestar. They seem to be in their "I Don't Know" outfits. Enjoy!

Check out our old comeback hopes and predictions here: Fiestar Gossip 2014 Comeback Predictions



Jei

Yezi

Cao Lu

Cheska

Linzy

Hyemi

4 comments:

  1. One More?
    I thought like "okay, ONE MORE song until we disband". Stupid head of mine >_<

    I wish it will be an upbeat dance track! Cheska is still there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh. Your head definitely makes sense... I guess we will have to wait and see.

      Delete
  2. "One More" is there an available track for listening somewhere? I'm quite curious to hear it. =)

    ReplyDelete