Saturday 8 March 2014

Would You Rather? [08.03.2014] [CLOSED]

Would You Rather? [08.03.2014]

Update: Congratulations to Alexa Rubio Guce for winning the 10 points in this Fiestar Gossip activity! Stay tuned for many more fun ways to win Fiestar Fan Leaderboard points!

Would you rather go on a trip to Osaka with Hyemi, Yezi, and Linzy, or be locked up in an apartment with Cao Lu, Cheska, and Jei?

Lets us know which situation you would prefer and why in the comments below! One lucky fan will receive 10 leaderboard points!


Haven't seen Channel 8 yet? 
Check out the awesome times that were had between the Fiestar members!

5 comments:

  1. I prefer locked up in the apartment with Cao Lu, Cheska and Jei; becuz Jei is my bias *-* and stay an all day with her it would be beautiful, also being in an empty apartment only with those girls woul be~~~~~~~hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bangkok lol I feel bad for Jei, Cao lu and Cheska XD
    I would like to go on a trip with Linzy, Hyemi and Yezi. I really want to go to Japan *-* and Linzy is my bias so it would be amazing be able to spend time with her <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather be locked in with cao lu and others than to go to Osaka. At least the whole day we could talk about lots of things without getting tired :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to Osaka! But I want to visit Korea too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexa Rubio Guce10 March 2014 at 18:42

    I Want to Go to Osaka! Jei is Really Cute but She can wait :D

    ReplyDelete